Register now for our workshop series on ESI funds and health!
In cooperation with the European Commission, we are pleased to announce a series of workshops to share knowledge and build capacities for the development and implementation of EU-funded projects in the health area.
Six workshops will be organized across the EU covering six priority health policy fields.
- Health workforce: Sofia, Bulgaria, 17 May, 2018.
- Health system reforms: Prague, Czech Republic, 25 May, 2018.
- Health promotion: Zagreb, Croatia, 15 June, 2018.
- Research & innovation in health: Breda, the Netherlands, 21 June, 2018.
- e-Health: Budapest, Hungary, 19 September 2018 (date to be confirmed).
- Access to healthcare: place and date to be confirmed.
The events target ESIF programme managing authorities, beneficiaries and other stakeholders across the spectrum of health and social policy. Each event will consist of a one-day peer review of an exemplary ESI funded health project (limited places available) and a one-day wider workshop to discuss how the funds can be best used to target priority health policy goals. The peer reviews mainly address ESIF beneficiaries and take place one day prior to the workshops. Please contact us if you are interested in receiving more information or an invitation to attend the peer review sessions.
To register for one or more workshops, please follow this link.
These events are free of charge for interested stakeholders. Subject to prior approval, travel and accommodation costs to participate in the events can be reclaimed via the ESI Funds for health project.